Tuesday, October 3, 2006

running moments.

When I was running this morning, I turned on united live, and memories of cimc came flooding back. I was starting to feel emotional. These weeks have been a struggle, just trying to understand the transition. When I was there I never struggled with feeling purpose or adventure. There was always something to dream about, always something to do, too much to do oftentimes. But now all of a sudden I'm struggling with purpose. I had heard most people do when they leave masters, I just didn't think I would knowing I was coming back. It's just like with all the God moments and experiences I had over there I placed it on the place. Like it's because I was there that I had those moments and experiences when really that's very false. It's because of God that I had those experiences and moments... I just so happened to be in a different country. SO if he's a God that's never changing... always the same today, yesterday, and forever, then why is it so hard for me to understand that my life isn't over just because I'm not there right now? Sounds stupid, but it's a real struggle for me these days. So if you're thinking of me ask the Lord to give me a double portion of hope. That's what I've been trying to focus on. That thankfully I have a hope in him for purpose regardless of my location.

No comments: