Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Discovery Time

The last couple months have been so cold we haven't been able to take the kids outside. As a result of this they have been exstremely stir-crazy and down right driving me nuts at times. So we started taking them to a gym as often as we can. Yesterday we took them and I had taken three of the kids in my car. On the way there Elijah found a bible in the back seat and asked me what it was. Shelby and her brother were also in my car and as I told Elijah it was a Bible, shelby screams (she tends to be loud when she's excited) "That's God's Word!!!" It was a very special moment for me because Eljiah had never heard of God before and was asking me who he is and where he is and all kinds of questions that four year olds ask. One thing he remembers is that God is who made us, except he keeps asking me, "ms. Hannah, who's that who makes us again?". When we were driving back from the gym they all wanted to look at a Bible and talked about it the whole way to the center. Eljiah told me he wants one of his own. They have definitley stolen my heart, they have. Shelby and her brother Josh are coming over this weekend. I'm excited!

No comments: