Saturday, September 23, 2006

clip cards.DSBklip

I found an alle zoner in my coat the other day with one clip left and then nolan found a 2 zoner with 6 clips left in his jacket yesterday. It doesn't make what I've been feeling for the last couple days any easier. It's hard to explain but my heart just hurts and aches when I think about all my experiences and friends in Denmark... when I think about the culture even. I long to just visit it right now. I honestly have grown to love where we are living now. I love my job, I love those kids. I love the beauty all around us and the quiet simple life to live right now. I know this is where we're supposed to be. But I poured so much of myself into Denmark and people there and Denmark has poured so much into me that it's hard to be apart of myself.
DSB BDan-Nyborg-20-4-91

I miss my room that was always decorated by the holiday because of Amy. The funny but awesome mix we had in personalities from Hannah BM, Leah, Amy and I. Amy sleeping in my bed.
I miss my walk to the Kornbek-Hansen's and getting cozy on their couch before prime with Camilla.
I miss the whole second family of mine. Camilla. Mom. Bjarne. Mickey. Nadja. Jolle. Marten. Grandma and Grandpa too.
I miss the trains... but not buses.
I miss running with Ruth on the cobblestone and through my favorite park. I wonder how many times I ran through there in two years.
I miss going during the fall to sit and journal under the trees there when they were bright and watching families play soccer.
Of course I miss the cafes.
I miss biking... I can feel that I haven't been.
I miss Klippen and Johannes' laugh.
I miss the fashion.
I miss Lise making me coffee all the time and having coffee all the time.
I miss working at Menu before Christmas.
I miss the piano guy on the walking street.
I miss laughing with the worship team.
I miss biking to Melody's and having tacos.
I could probably go on forever at this point. Lord don't you say you give us the desires of our hearts?

No comments: