Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

Christmas is past now. We had a very nice Christmas here with my family. Nolan did a very good job of keeping up the fireplace and we just had fun cooking and enjoying the atmosphere that Christmas brings. I hope all of your Christmas's were just as great:) It's definitely a time that makes me miss Denmark. I think Denmark celebrates this season in a very special way. Something that has made me see Christmas very different than I had before.

Aside from that I would just like to advice anyone to NOT see the Wicker Man. Nolan and I just watched it and it just leaves you feeling bad and frustrated. The whole movie was so corrupt. I feel awful just thinking about the idea of the movie. So just a little advice to avoid that one. Tomorrow I will be working again and then some Danish family will be here and I am very very excited to see my sisters:):):)

No comments: